Sunday, November 1, 2009

With Nothing But A T-Shirt On...

At this point in my trip I’m sure you’ve all seen me sporting the same t-shirts over and over again (and probably squinting to read what it says). I can’t believe I’m already two weeks in and I haven’t mentioned anything about my shirts. Before leaving the states I was given the brilliant idea to make a “resume T-shirt” and sport it around during my trip (the idea came from my mother, a real go-gether who’s always thinking of creative ways to get me off of her payroll). Everyone at the Oarweed was a huge help, giving me great ideas about what to include and what to cut out as well as the wording in my objective.


(Front)


 
(Back)

  In the end, the design portion and creative aspect was all put together by Shaun Dever (a great friend and coworker at the Oarweed….who has a great design eye and is a real pro with the computer). I tried to pick bright & catchy colors (bright blue and green) and got 7 pieces printed (6 t-shirts and a sweatshirt). These are essentially the only tops I’ve brought along with me on the whole trip. The shirts have been great so far. They are a good conversation starter! As for jobs, no offers yet, but we’re still at the beginning of the trip!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment